interrupting transmission..
YELLOW.
Clickies the rad-looking lightning bolts to navigate! :)
I shall not waste this space and shall talk bout crap.
'Crap' is a world widely known word is spelt c-r-a-p, not to be confused with c-r-a-b, as in crab for Krusty Crab. It is a restuarant that SpongeBob works as a fry cook in. And SpongeBob is a yellow, holey, square sponge that walks, talks and basically lives. He(?) lives in a orange pineapple that has 2 round windows and flowers surrounding it. We can infer this from the SpondeBob SquarePants theme song which goes like: "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQAUREPANTS!" and so on. Songs are a big part of anybody lives. Especially emos. I mean what other non-bloody and teary activity they can do? Steal their iPod and they pickle your hearts in a jar and keep it in the fridge for storage for future use. So what have we learnt kids? Yes, that Grace Chain is a nut and DAMN I can't find my nutcracker again! >:x
Monday, May 10, 2010
8)
My Goggle home page language is Ewmew Fudd.
8D
Awesomesauce!
8D

"Why do I keep lovin' you"